How to use
- Soak Pearl or Cube pack content in 1 pint or 1 litre of water respectively for 6 to 12 hours
- Drain out excess water using a strainer, colander or filter.
- Place Crystal Soil in a vase or bowl and arrange flowers and candles accordingly.
- Ensure Crystal Soil are completely immersed throughout hydrating process.
- If you wish to feed plants, dissolve feed in water prior to soaking Crystal Soil. Plants will benefit from the gradual release of water and feed. However you may add feed directly to Crystal Soil.
- Layer or mix colours for stunning effects. When layering hydrate colours separately.
- Direct sunlight will shorten the life of Crystal Soil and may discolour them.
- If Crystal Soil gets cloudy or discoloured empty into a colander or strainer, rinse with water, drain and re-use.
- Mix spent Crystal Soil with soil in your plant pots to reduce waterings.
- Plants that like darkness and humidity are apt to grow in Crystal Soil. Those that live in sunshine will not.
- Before planting, trim the decayed roots and leafage of plant to encourage vigorous growth, pay attention not to damage the taproot.
- Drain off the excess water from the expanded Crystal Soil before putting it into vase. Be sure not leave any water in the vase.
- No additional water is necessary for cut flowers as they will absorb moisture from the Crystal Soil. However roses can be very thirsty, just add back enough water to cover the base of the cutting.
- If Crystal Soil begins to shrink. After a couple of months add more water and they will inflate.
- Do not put used Crystal Soil down your drain.
Here are some links for more ideas:
© Copyright 2009, CrystalSoil.com • Concept & Programming by http://www.CrescentHoldings.biz